Wednesday, May 08, 2013

The Tattoo

Charro has a tattoo, or rather she has what's left of a tattoo.  I've been curious about this since I started going to see her, not really curious, but it so happened that I saw it again the other day, which peaked my curiosity.  I said to her, "when we're done, done here, I'm going to ask you about your tattoo."  She said, "I'll answer your questions about it now."  I said, "Okay, when did you get it?  What was it?  When did you get it removed?"  She said it was a sunflower (and Italian thing) and she got it when she was 18 and decided to get it removed 10 years ago.  It was on her ankle, by the way.  So, that was the tattoo thing.

This was funny, Charro was talking more about her picture and she goes, "Wouldn't it be funny if you put it as your Facebook profile picture?"  I cracked up.  Only one person I know would know who it was, and that's because she worked with her.  That would absolutely hysterical, though I would never do it because people would be like "Who is that?"  That's not really the only reason why I wouldn't do it, but it's a good one.

I guess I'll eat breakfast now so I can go to the gym.  I wanted to weigh myself this morning but I didn't.  Points for me.  Haha, not really.

No comments: