Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Surprise WIW

Well, we had a surprise WIW in my sesh tonight.  Awesome!  Charro thought it was necessary since I've had a "major resurgence of my eating disorder."  Really?  I told her that I was not having a "major resurgence."  She still felt the need to have WIW.  Here's the deal, I usually get weighed in the morning, so getting weighed at 6 at night is much better because at least I've eating more and had more to drink.  Here is the problem, it was my first time getting weighed where I wasn't wearing jeans and a lot of other clothes.  It was hot so I was in shorts and a t-shirt.  Luckily it's freezing in her office so I had a light sweatshirt on.  That helped a little.  Anyway, I obviously weighed less because I was wearing fewer clothes.  Actually, I think I weighed about the same, maybe one pound less, but Charro wasn't thrilled.  She said that I have to gain weight and that I can NOT lose weight.  I was the number she said I need to be on her scale, so I don't know what the problem was.  I did have my flip flops on, which she commented about.  She goes, "interesting that you have your shoes on."  I said, "I always wear them in the summer."  I said, "I weigh exactly what I weighed on Friday," but she didn't buy that one, which was true, I think.  Like I said, maybe I was a pound lower, but I wasn't wearing as many clothes.  I really don't want to go back to this getting weighed every week thing again.  It sucks.  She said it's my choice, go back to the ED or not.  She said that I need to just fess up if that's what I want to do, she can't force me to do anything.  Ugh, I don't know.  I definitely have been eating less (restricting, as she says, but I hate that word).  I told her because it's bikini season.

I see her again on Friday and then I'm out of here for vacation.  I get back on Thursday but she's not around on Friday so I won't see her when I usually do.  So, it will be just over a week, but it will be fine.  She will most definitely weigh me that Friday I do see her.  I'll be ready.

No comments: