Friday, May 31, 2013

No sneakers

I'm not bringing my sneakers on vacation.  I am going to run, but I run on the beach barefoot, so I shouldn't need my sneakers.  I figure, even if it's raining, it will still be hot enough to run on the beach.  I can't wait to jump into that water!!

Charro says I need to own up to my ED.  If I'm going to be disordered, she says, at least own up to it.  I would own up to it if it meant that I wouldn't get weighed in there.  I would totally be like, "listen, I'm eating less because I want to lose weight," but only if she wasn't weighing me.  We didn't have WIF today, not that I thought we would because we had WIW, which she loves saying and said about three times on Wednesday.  She will most definitely WIF me when I see her on June 14th.  I'll be ready to go.

I think she's afraid I'm not going to eat while I'm on vacation.  Let's be honest, the sun is way more important to me than food is, so we'll see what happens.  I will eat when I'm hungry, and I do eat when I'm hungry.  In fact, I'm hungry right now so I'll eat something when I'm done writing this post.

I told Charro I'd check in with her and send her pics of me swimming with the sea turtles.  I can't wait to do that.  I hope my friend and I get along okay on this trip.  We've never traveled together before.  I'm sure it will be fine, we're both pretty laid back.

I think I finished packing and I packed pretty light, for once.  I have a lot of space left in my suitcase.  I should get an SPF 20 because I go from SPF 12 to SPF 45.  I need something around 15 or 20.  I'll check out the drug store.

Okay, I guess I should get back to cleaning.

No comments: