Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Miss Stephanie

Stephanie was in my dream last night.  I dreamt that I was walking through the hall, probably where she works, and I walk right by her.  I didn't recognize her because she had lost a lot of weight.  She was wearing white pants and a light shirt, that I do know.  I guess I had a sesh with her after having not seen her in a long time because then I had a sesh with her.  It was weird because one of my friends was sitting there with me.  I started talking about something that happened at a dinner I was at and she was telling me about what it supposed to happen at this type of dinner.  (It was a Jewish thing, so she was explaining it to me).  I don't really know what else we talked about, but it was really nice to see her.  I guess she had missed me too and was happy to see me.  When our sesh was over, I put on my coat and she put hers on, because she was done for the day, and I got ready to leave.  She came over to me and said it was so good to see me and that if I wanted to come back in a few weeks, I could.  I could tell she wanted to give me a hug, then she came over and hugged me.  It was a funny hug because our jackets were so tight that we could bend our arms.  I said, "That was a like dancing at a 6th grade dance."  (You know, when you dance with straight arms about 10 feet away from the guy you're dancing with?)  We laughed and I ran out of there because I had to teach aerobics.

At one point I had a huge cheeseburger in my hand.  I don't know when that was, if it was after or what.  I know I was very self-conscious eating it because it was not something I would normally eat.  I didn't want people to see me eating such a monstrosity of a burger with so much fat and calories.  I remember nibbling at it so I wouldn't devour it.  The strange part of this dream is that I don't even eat meat.  I haven't had a hamburger since 8th grade.  Weird.

I think I might be getting a little more obsessive with food and stuff these days.  Not ready to tell Charro that yet.  I'm sure she'll figure it out.  WIF is not going to be fun through the summer, that is for sure.  I hope my flip flops weigh a good two pounds.  They need to make up for my lack of clothing.

No comments: