Friday, May 10, 2013

Mangos

I feel like I had a good sesh with Charro this morning.  What made it even better is that she didn't weigh me. :)  What's going to really suck is when she weighs me when I'm wearing shorts and a tank top because I'll be royally screwed....Like Queen of England royal.

I should write down some of the stuff we talked about today so I can talk about it more on Monday.  I'm not really good at that whole continuation thing.  Good thing I'm not a sitcom because I like to solve everything in one episode.

I just bought a mango for the first time ever.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I tasted it and parts of it had a good taste and parts of it had a yucky taste.  Not sure what to make of it.  I can't even describe the taste, but I do know that it's now stuck in my teeth.

Crapbags, I have to give my cat his IV.

No comments: