Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just like the weather

Today's weather kind of stunk.  On Monday, I told Charro that I might email Tuesday night after an event I had.  Well, it was uneventful so I didn't email her until this morning.  I said one sentence about it and then discussed the weather.   She calls me "MC" for meteorologist, so I give her the weather a lot. So I emailed her and said that it was "freezing out."  She wrote back and said, "Umm I'm concerned you might be having a psychotic episode... This is freezing? I'm boiling! Can't wait for some rain..."  She's funny.

I still need to get a flat stomach.  I'm not sure what's going to happen with that.  I keep telling Charro that and she tells me that I need to "change my thoughts."  Um, I can't do that.


A wild turkey walked through my back yard tonight.  It was funny.

No comments: