Thursday, May 23, 2013

I think it's diet time

Okay, I'm fat.  Why do I keep getting fatter?  I don't like it and I'm not okay with it!  Maybe I should have a breakdown in Charro's office tomorrow.  That wouldn't really accomplish much, I guess, but maybe I will do it anyway.  (Probably not).  I just can't take it.  I'll have to wear a really loose shirt when I go teach tonight.  I don't want people seeing all of my fat rolls.  I should have worked out longer this morning.  Blah!  I need to go on a diet.

I hope I don't have a mental breakdown on vacation, that would suck.  I don't think that will happen, at least not externally.

I got caught in a major downpour when I got off the subway today.  It was all good.  So I got soaked, who cares.  I made sure all of my important stuff didn't get wet.

My cat will not eat her food and her medicine is in it.  She really needs to eat it.  I really need to get dressed.

I bet Charro weighs me tomorrow.  I'll be in sweatpants because I'm going to a softball game after, so I can make things work wearing those.

No comments: