Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hip nightmare

I have a stinky dream last night.  I dreamt that I went to the doctor for my hip and it wasn't my regular doctor, it was some woman with an accent.  She said that I was going to have to have surgery and she was going to do it that day.  I freaked out and was like, "Where is Dr. B?  I am not having surgery.  My hip doesn't even hurt so there is no need for me to have it right now.  It just burns and gets really tights, but it doesn't hurt so I'm not having surgery.  I think I got out of there before it happened, but I was lying down on the bed.  Maybe I just woke up, who knows.  I know I did not like that dream one bit.  I don't think my hip was bothering me at all yesterday, so it's weird that I had that dream.

I'm tired and can't wait to go to bed.  I should clean my apartment tonight.  I need to shower.  That's about all.  It's cold and drizzly out. Yuck. 

No comments: