Monday, May 13, 2013

Feels like March out there

My life got a little less hectic today, which is nice.  :)  It was freezing out, by the way.  Actually, it still is, but I'm inside now so it's okay.

My sesh with Charro was fine.  I told her how I hate my fat stomach and she told me (as usual) that I have to change my thoughts.  I told her how I could go on about my stomach and ham thighs if she wanted me to.  She said she would rather that I get deeper than that.  I told her that I can't get deeper, I want to but I don't know how.  I really wish I did know how.

I afraid of my next surprise WIF.  I wonder if she'll try to do it this week.  I'm sick of this WIF business. 

Oh, so I was in Brooklyn yesterday and was constantly looking over my shoulder for Charro.  There's a good possibility that I was in her neighborhood.  I kept my eyes peeled for a woman with a yellow lab and a double stroller.  I did not see her.  I told her that I was worried about seeing her and she goes, "You know I wouldn't say hi."  I said, "Then I would look really stupid if I said hi to you and I was completely ignored."  She clarified that she would say hi if I said hi to her, but would not initiate the "hi."  Oooh, gotcha!  Makes perfect sense.  I told her that if I saw her, I'd probably just give her a look.

I need chapstick and a glass of water...in that order!

No comments: