Monday, May 06, 2013

Charro is funny

Charro is funny.  Let's just put that out there.  We get stuff accomplished and she is funny, what's better than that.  So her picture is now up on a website and I told her I'd check it out and let her know what I thought about it, because she as concerned and being too critical of herself.  She told me not to photoshop any Charo (the singer) outfits on her.  I totally wish I had photoshop and knew how to use it!  She told me to be completely honest.  I told her that the picture makes her look nice, caring and like a good listener.  I told her that if I had seen it (without knowing her obviously), that I would think she would be someone good to talk to, someone who was caring and nice.  She liked that.  I also told her how it completely freaked me out to look at a picture of her and have her not be alive and animated.  I said, "You just kept staring at me."  She said, "Did you walk around your room to see if I followed you?"  Ha.  I told her I was going to print out her picture and put it on a chair across from and so I could have conversations with it and hold my own therapy seshes.  She said, "That's much more affordable."  Ha.

She was wearing these huge shoes today which made her 9 feet tall.  I felt really short.  She has skinny legs, which drives me batty because I want long, skinny stick legs with no ass.  :(  Maybe I'll tell her that on Friday.  I will say, "I want long, skinny stick legs with no ass" and see what she says.  I don't really want to tell her that she has no ass because that would be rude.  Maybe I should just tell her that I want my legs to look like hers.  Hmm, but then am I dissing her upper body?  Oh, now I'm thinking too much.

I'm so tired of trying to think of things to eat or what to cook.  It's annoying and I don't want to do it anymore.  I'd rather just not eat.  It's rather annoying to cook for oneself.

No comments: