Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beach booked

Well, I'm going to be chillin' near the equator in less than 3 weeks.  I just booked a trip with a friend last night.  I can't wait.  Sun, sand, sea turtles, swimming, sunrises, sunsets and PALM TREES!!  Woo hoo.  I can't wait.  Apparently I am excited about this because I woke up at 5 AM.  That's not okay!  I emailed Charro to let her know that I will not be here June 1,2.  She emailed me back to tell me that it was nice I let her know that I won't be here those days, but that it's a Saturday and Sunday.  Haha.  I responded by saying that I thought she'd be interested in my weekend schedule.

I'm tired.  I've been doing stuff on Excel all day, which I do love me some Excel, but enough's enough.  I might take a little siesta outside.  I love that I have nothing to do (besides work) today until I have to teach aerobics.  Maybe I'll throw in some laundry.

Yesterday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.  I did not have one. 

I weighed myself this morning and didn't like the number, but if I get a surprise WIF tomorrow, it will make things a little better.  I'm still way under what she wants me to be.  Oh well.

No comments: