Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sweet 16

I must get my buns to the gym.  Usually I have to rush to get to the gym on a Saturday morning, because it's so crowded, but today I didn't rush because the big St. Patty's Day parade starts at 11 AM, so I'm hoping that people will be on their way there and getting drunk so I can get on a treadmill.  That was a long sentence.  So, I'm sitting on my couch.  I'm going to get up soon and get ready to go.  I'm hoping to run 6 miles, but my love of running and the treadmill is quite minimal.

Okay, I just missed that Carrie Underwood video for "Two Black Cadillacs" and I wish I had seen the whole thing because I have no idea what the song is about.  I do know that they kill some guy, I think.

It's too cold out. 

I'm going to keep telling myself how much I love running and maybe that 6 miles will be a breeze.  I love running.  I love running.  I love the beach.  Ooops.  I love running on the beach.  I wish I was on a beach.  I had a dream about a tropical beach last night. 

My cats turn 16 today.  I made hats for them and took pictures. :)  Sweet 16.

No comments: