Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Polly's twin

I saw Polly's twin at the gym today.  I've seen this girl on the street before and she hopped on the treadmill next to me.  I was looking at her trying to figure out why she looked familiar, and then I realized it was because she reminds me of Polly.  Oh, P-Dawg.

I don't have any food in my apartment, meal-wise I mean.  I have snacks, just nothing to make a meal out of.  Hmm, that's not going to go over so well.  Let's hope that Charro doesn't re-instate the food log when I see her on Friday.  I'm guessing that she won't, so that's good.

I ran on the treadmill this morning.  There's a slight chance that I may take Saturday off from working out, but I won't make that decision until Saturday.  I'll probably feel a bit guilty but I'll get over it.

It's awful out today...windy, rainy, raw, wet.  Just nasty.  Luckily practice has been moved indoors.  I will teach these girls an aerobics class or a spin class, which means that I'm going to get all sweaty again and will have to shower again, which stinks.  I don't really feel like working out again either, but whatever. 

I might have to stop at the grocery store on the way home so I can get something to cook that will last me for a week.

No comments: