Monday, March 04, 2013

Oh no, not again

There was mention of the dreaded food log today.  Charro said, "Maybe it's time to reinstate the food log.  I just looked at her and said, "No!"  As of right now, I don't have to do it, but I have a feeling it might be brought back soon.  This all started because she asked my eating was different.  I said "No, I don't think so," but I guess that wasn't too convincing.  Hopefully there will be no food log. 

I also told her that once we start doing WIFs again, I will start weighing myself.  She said, "I hope that won't be the case," but it has to be the case because I have to know what I weigh before I go in to get weighed, so I won't get fired.  Capishe?

I need to stop writing so I can get up and do a bunch of stuff that I need to do in the next 25 minutes.

No comments: