Sunday, March 24, 2013

My legs were just a little tired today.  Class was good and I made everyone jump rope for 12 minutes. :)  I love it.  I then walked around the city with a friend.  Now I'm chilling and going to bed soon.  I have a busy week.  I'm going to weigh myself soon, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'll talk to Charro about that tomorrow and she'll try to convince me to not weigh myself at all because she's going to do it on Friday.  Oh, I so did NOT miss WIF.  I hate WIF and I don't want to have to deal with it anymore.  I hate WIF.  I can't say that enough.

I'm so hot right now but I can't take off my sweatshirt because my cat is all comfy on my.  Oh well, I shall suffer because she is cute and comfy.  I love having them all cuddled up on and around me.

I really wonder what I'm going to weigh.  I'm going to be nervous when I step on that scale.  This is the longest I've ever gone without weighing myself.  Now I don't ever need to do this again or prove anything to myself or Charro. 

I don't know how I'm going to fit workouts in this week, and that's going to freak me out.  I'll have to figure something out.

No comments: