Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm sitting

I cooked most of the day.  I babysat this morning, had a little caffeine (which I don't ever do) before I left babysitting so I could get a good workout in at the gym, went to the gym, came back and started baking, went to the store to get more ingredients, baked more pies, made a lasagna, cleaned up, loaded the dishwasher (which I don't want to empty), took a shower, and now I'm sitting.  I don't want to get up.  I want to stay seated but I have to clean.  For some reason I don't think that's going to happen tonight.  Oh crap, I guess I need to eat dinner...I kind of forgot about that.  Blah, that would require standing up for possibly two minutes. 

My foot hurts.  It's been hurting for a couple of months now.  I think it's getting worse and I don't know what it is because it's in a weird spot.  Maybe I'll google it.  Maybe I'll make a doctor's appointment.  I have a good foot doc who I saw last year.  Hmm, I guess it doesn't hurt to make an appointment.  It's probably something stupid, but it's weird.  Actually, I think it was hurting at Christmas time, so I guess it's been hurting for a while.  Whoops.  It's at its worst in the morning when I get out of bed.  I feel like an old lady because I can't walk on it.

Time to google.

Charro said she wears her "Sit With It" shirt that I made for her 6 years ago, but I doubt that.

No comments: