Monday, March 25, 2013

I guess I was pissed

For some reason I was pissed off during my sesh today.  Charro was like, "Why are you so pissed off?"  I was like, "I am?"  Well, I guess I was.  I had a lot of energy, maybe because I didn't work out today, maybe it was for another reason, I don't know.  I wanted to do a cartwheel.  I wanted to do push-ups.  I don't know why I was angry.  She asked if I was mad at her.  I am not.  I told her that I wasn't.  I am definitely still pissed with two of my friends, so maybe it was that, I don't know.  I wanted to just stay and there and be pissed and complain and talk and say whatever it is that I wanted to say.  It felt good.  It felt good just to go off.

I'm weighing myself tomorrow.  Well, I weighed myself tonight when I got back from my sesh.  It's been 41 days since I've weighed myself.  My weight is the same...I think.  I'll know for sure tomorrow.  I told Charro that I was going to weigh myself.  She wanted me not to.  She said I'd feel bad and regret it.  I do not.  I told her that I was nervous for WIF and she wanted to know why.  I said, "Because if I've lost weight you'll get mad at me."  She said that I'd have to have WIFs every Friday and do the food log if I lost weight.  So, I don't think, as of right now, that I'll have to do that, which is good.  Maybe she just won't even bother with the random WIFs if my weight is the same.  I guess that's wishful thinking.  We'll see what Friday brings, I guess.

No comments: