Saturday, March 16, 2013

Heart beats

I just stood up and was like, ooh, my legs are tired.  Then I remembered why they are tired...I ran today.  I did my 6 miles.  My knees hurt a little, which is a new thing.  Good thing there was something decent on TV to keep me occupied for those 6 miles.

My heart's been palpitating the past two days.  Wonder what that's about.  Oh well, I'm sure it's fine. 

It's been snowing all day.  I'm glad that I'm in for the night.  I have to give my kitties some treats for their special day.

I'm not sure what we were talking about yesterday, but Charro goes, "I'm not going to go all feminist on you."  I said, "Oh, thank God, I can't stand feminists."  She was like, "Why?"  I said, "Because they're so annoying."  Hey, I hope to find a husband who earns enough money so I can have babies and stay home with them and cook and clean and take care of  the kids. 

No comments: