Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't you dare

I'm in a bad-ass fucking mood, so today is not the day to piss me.  I can not wait to see Charro later.  Of course I usually see her earlier but today I'm going later.  I have to eat at some point but I don't know what I'm going to eat or when because I have a weird schedule today.

I'm dog sitting and the dog is freaked out by my cats.  He comes here all the time but he's still freaked out by them.  I'll let him sleep in his own home tonight so he's not all jumpy.  He's a really, really good dog. 

I'm tired.  I went to bed late last night.  Couldn't fall asleep because was pissed off about the situation that I'm still pissed off about, which I'm not going to bother discussing on here.

Is winter ever going to end??  I don't think so.  I hate stinky dog breath.

No comments: