Saturday, March 09, 2013

Dance excuse

I danced a lot last night.  I was literally dripping with sweat.  Okay, it's not like beads of sweat were falling down my face, but my face was sweaty and my hair was wet, so that counts as a workout, right?  My legs are tired and I am tired because 6 hours of sleep is not enough.  I had a good time and today I am going to do nothing but sleep in the sun and maybe babysit later.  I hope I do because they're going away for two weeks and the cash is always good.  I already babysat for them this morning and they have to pay me so I better be going back tonight. :)

I have a cat on my lap.  I ate too much last night but hopefully burned a ton of calories dancing.  I didn't work out, but I walked over 6 miles and danced like crazy.  Does that count?  Today, just a little walking, not much. 

I don't understand how my apartment gets messy all of the time.

No comments: