Monday, March 18, 2013

Charro confirms pissiness warranted

It was very good to have a sesh today and just rant and rave about being so completely pissed off.  I could just go off and it didn't matter.  I walked in and I said, "Get your swear jar ready."  She goes, "For me or for you?"  I said, "For me."  She goes, "Ut oh."  Ha.  I ranted.  I ranted for 53 minutes and it felt good!!!

Charro asked how my eating has been, given the fact that I'm so pissed off.  I said, "Fine" because that's what I always say.  It probably isn't fine, but I don't really know.  She wants me not to weigh myself before she weighs me next Friday, but there's no way in hell that that's happening.  What, am I going to go in there and weigh like 5 pounds less?  I don't think so, which is why I need to weigh myself before I go.  Blah!

I really have nothing else to say.  I was happy that Charro confirmed that it was totally okay to be pissed off, which made me feel good.

I told Charro about my heart, she wasn't concerned.

No comments: