Friday, March 22, 2013

Agreeing on a situation

I was supposed to go out tonight but I think I'm blowing off this party I was suppose to go to.  It's too cold out and I was out all day and I just want to go to bed early so I can get up and run and then go on my date. 

I had a good sesh with Charro today.  We talked more about the thing that's pissing me off.  She said that she would be hurt and pissed.  I'm glad she gets it.  It's good to hear that she can relate and understand what the situation is and that she sides with me. 

She's so freaking funny...her office phone rang while I was in there and she answered it.  (She always feels bad when she has to answer the phone).  I could tell that she was annoyed by the call and trying to rush the lady off the phone.  (I think it was one of the receptionists or something).  She got off of the phone and commented on how I saw her making faces the whole time.  She goes, "She drives me insane."  I thought that was hysterical.  I think she tells me a lot of stuff.

She asked me how my eating has been during all this pissed offness and I responded her by telling her what I had for dinner last night, because it was a big dinner.  Probably not the answer she was looking for, but it was good. 

I told her that I was going to weigh myself before Friday and she wanted to know why and I said, "That way if I lost weight I have 5 days to eat more."  She goes, "Why don't you just eat more anyway!"  I think I might have made a face to that one.

I just want to take a nap but I can't do that or I'll never fall asleep.

No comments: