Tuesday, March 26, 2013

41 and done!

41 days of not weighing myself and now I'm done!!  :)  Yay!  I weighed myself this morning.  Not much has really changed.  I'm pretty much the same weight.  I maybe have to drink a little more before stepping on the scale on Friday for WIF, but I'll make it work.  Charro said that I won't be "in trouble" if I've lost weight, but she will make we do a food log and have WIFs every Friday again.  Blah!  I need to avoid that at all costs.  Charro's going to want me to extend this "not weighing" thing, but that's not going to happen.  She mentioned going to Memorial Day, but that's unnecessary and not happening.

Day 2 of practice is done.  I mustered up the energy to go work out when I got back.  I sort of didn't have dinner, but skipped right to dessert and the berry cobbler I made.  Oh well, it's all good.

I'm watching the Brady Bunch.  Yep, that's right.

Okay, I really have nothing else to say.

No comments: