Monday, October 29, 2012

The storm

So, the lights keep flickering here, hopefully we won't lose power.  The wind is crazy!!  My parents have no power, my sister does.  This is just a disaster and the damage is going to be horrible and that makes me sad.

On a positive note, let's hope the gym is open tomorrow so I can workout for a while.  If it's not open, well I'll figure something out.  I'll workout in my apartment or something. 

I just lost my TV signal.  The wind is nuts and it's lightening.  Weird, my TV has power but my cable box has none.  I need to figure this out and try to get through the night.

5 comments:

Tiger said...

Cable has a seperate line from phone or power.
Glad you're safe.

Tiger said...

Cable has a seperate line from phone or power.
Glad you're safe.

PTC said...

It was a weird power situation, I just turned my powerstrip off and on and then it worked. Thanks Tiger.

Jena said...

You're in my heart tonight xo take care, friend.

PTC said...

Thanks. I survived, as did my parents. Haven't spoken to my sis yet.