Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's Halloween, I almost forgot

I love Halloween!!!  I went trick or treating with the kids I babysit for.  I would have worn a costume except I didn't know I was going with them.  I am obviously too old to ask for candy but I have no problem walking around in a costume.

Every street in Manhattan is like a parking lot.  I have to say that everyone is doing a fantastic job to try and get things back to normal as quickly as possible.  Kudos to all of the workers.  My parents also got their power back today, so that makes me happy.

I'm hungry and I need to eat dinner, although I don't know what I want.  I think I want some veggies.

I saw the anorexic girl at the gym today (we use to chat when we'd see each other but I haven't seen her in a while).  Well, I have to say, she didn't look so anorexic anymore.  This is the reason why I do not want to "recover."  She was not fat by any means, she was actually normal, but I just like the really skinny look, so that's what I want to have.

Okay, I'm going to go make dinner.

No comments: