Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I survived

I  made it through the storm, as did my family...Thank God.  It's just a disaster everywhere... Awful!!!

My gym is closed but I got an email for a guest pass to another gym a block away so I'm going to go there.  It's a nicer gym anyway.  I'm hoping to go out and take pictures later, when the rain stops.

I have a feeling that I won't be seeing Charro for a while...People can't get in or out of the city.  There's no transportation and there won't be for a while.

2 comments:

Sensory Overload said...

Deep, warm thoughts to you and all those you know in the area.

I don't post here, but read every time you post. Sometimes these "natural" events can bring us out of the woodwork.

I hope that you will be able to manage with what is going on and what is to come.

Peace and blessings.

PTC said...

Hi Sensory,

Thank you!! I am fine here and am so grateful that my family is fine too, just a little cold because they have no power.

Thanks for posting.