Sunday, October 21, 2012

Busted breakfast

Breakfast was a big bust today.  My milk went bad AGAIN!!  What's going on here with this situation??  I'm going to try turning up my fridge but everything will probably freeze.  So then I moved to yogurt.  I tried this new brand because it was cheaper and I didn't like it in strawberry the other day so what would make me think that I'd like it in fig??  I don't even like fig.  Well, I made it through two bites and was like this is the most disgusting thing in the world, time for the trash can and ended up having a piece of the pizza I made for dinner last night.  Now I need to make a dessert for a party I'm going to. 

I made a berry cobbler last night and it was quite tart.  I didn't put much sugar in it and the only sugar I used was for the topping, so it was the tartest thing in the world.  My friend was like, "Yep, it's a little tart."  Haha.  I might bring some to Charro tomorrow, she likes things tart.

I guess I should go make this dessert since I have to leave here in 45 minutes.

No comments: