Thursday, October 25, 2012

Big two days

Today is a big day...a big day of things that are going to be really freaking fun and hopefully awesome.  So, that is good.  I haven't been sleeping well and I know tonight is going to be a late night, so I was hoping to sleep in, but I woke up at 5 AM.  Ugh.  One of my friends was supposed to stop by at 8 AM, which I wasn't thrilled about, but he ended up not being able to make it.  I need to make pumpkin bread go for a run before 11 AM, which doesn't leave me much time.  I have to shower and head out for fun after that.

Tomorrow is NOT going to be a day of fun.  It's WIF...and it's not going to be pretty!  I probably will end up getting fired and I'll be pissed and sad.  Ugh, I may freak out.  It's quite possible, especially if I'm really tired, which I most likely will be.

I might be starting a study tomorrow too.  I was hoping that I might get Stephanie as my therapist but she hasn't been approved to administer them yet.  Maybe I'll get to see her.  I sent her an email asking her if it was okay to say hi if she was around.  She's got crazy rules, probably because she's still in school and is like beyond ethical.

I would love to keep typing but I have to start this damn bread.

No comments: