Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another study

I qualified for the research study that I called about last week.  I start on Friday.  I just have to go twice for a couple of hours.  I'm not really sure what it's about, but I think there is some compensation, which is cool.  I was hoping that I'd get to see Stephanie because it's at the same place, however, I found out that I will be in a different building so I will not see her.  I did email her asking her if it was okay if I said hi if I saw her while I was there and she responded with "I would love to say hi if I'm around when you are here for the study and I do hope our paths cross again."  I thought that was nice.  This was before I knew I wasn't going to be in her office.  I would like to read into the "I do hope our paths cross again," but I don't know where to start.  She hopes we work together again??  She hopes we run into each other and end up hanging out?  I know she likes me and I think if we didn't work together, even though I don't really consider us really working together because one time it was for a study and the other time it was when I was seeing her while Charro was on maternity leave, and I feel like we'd be friends if we hadn't met the way we did.  Oh well.  She's so into being "ethical" and thinks that we couldn't ever be friends.  I tried to tell her we could because she wasn't my real T.

I have to get dressed and go teach aerobics soon.  I hope that field hockey isn't canceled because I love playing and I want the extra workout.  I have a feeling that it's going to be though.  I heard that NYC is closing the parks at 5 PM, which is so not cool.  The storm isn't even coming until tomorrow.  This is just getting out of hand.

I'm supposed to weigh 104 on Charro's scale on Friday.  I have a feeling that I'm not going to get to see her tomorrow, because the city is going to shut down.  Seriously, they're going to shut down everything at 7 PM tonight.  The storm isn't until tomorrow night people, come on!!!  Not cool.  What a doozy.  I'm ready for my hurricane party though.  Oh, so if I don't get to see Charro tomorrow, which let's face it, I won't be able to, then maybe she'll feel like I'm not getting the support to get my weight up for Friday and she'll give me another week.  Can I get that lucky?  She hasn't sent me any emails yet either, like she said she would.  Hmm, I can cry "lack of support" if I really wanted to, but I would never because I don't really feel that way anyway.

Oh, so I start the study on Friday.


No comments: