Saturday, September 15, 2012

You're staying how long?

Okay, so my friend has come and stayed with me the past couple of Septembers.  Well, she was talking abut it but never said for sure that she was coming. She talked about the day she would fly in, but that was that.  So, yesterday I texted her to find out if she was coming and she was like "Yeah, I'm coming on Wednesday."  I spoke to her last night, she's staying until October 1.  WHAT!!!!!!  That is so NOT cool.  There are so many things wrong with this.  First of all, who would think it's okay to stay with someone, IN A STUDIO APT, for 13 days???  Secondly, wouldn't you tell someone when you booked your flight so they know what's going on??  The good thing is that I will not be around a lot.  The problem is, she brings two suitcases and there's no where to put them, my pull-out couch stays pulled out.  My apartment is in total disarray, which I do not like.  Lord help me.  She's the nicest person, but completely high maintenance. 

Here is the other problem.  How am I going to get ready for WIF with her here?  I can't keep getting on and off of my scale to see how much I weigh while I'm getting ready to leave for my WIF sesh. I wonder what I'll tell her as far as where I'm going.  Ugh.

I ate a big dinner last night and I lost weight.  Someone figure that one out for me. Oh well.

I don't feel like going for a run at all so I think I'm going to rollerblade instead.  I don't real feel like doing anything but I will.

No comments: