Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wiffy WIF

It's time for WIF again tomorrow.  Awesome.  My favorite day of the week.  Sense the sarcasm.  I have to get a new battery for my scale because mine keeps saying "low bat."  I can't have that happen when I'm preparing for WIF.

Not sure what my friend and I are going to do today.  The weather really isn't cooperating so our plan to walk over the Brooklyn Bridge is a bust.  I'm okay with that though.  I may take her to a bakery that's pretty well known for their cookies.

I have to make sure that I don't lose weight when I get weighed tomorrow.  My plan is to go in there the same weight that I was last week, that way she won't be expecting much.  If I lose weight I'll get a lecture and she'll be pissed.  I don't want that (the lecture, that is).

I need to do some laundry and now would probably be a good time to do that.

No comments: