Friday, September 21, 2012

WIF, Round 3 - winner (and threesomes?)

I succeeded in my WIF round today.  I got on the scale and Charro weighed me and said, "Okay, I won't ask you to speed up the process, but."  It was funny.  She should be happy that I weighed more. 

So, the dreaded food log finally came out.  She couldn't find the sheets she was trying to give to me, so she gave up.  As soon as she gave up, she found them.  DOOZY!  So now I'm keeping food logs.  Oh how I love food logs.  I told her that I'm not writing things down until the end of the day, but she didn't like that idea because she said we tend to forget.  Well, that might be the way it is.

So, I told Charro that I saw the "Italian affair couple."  (This couple that I'd see every Wednesday morning when I walked by this coffee shop on the way to see her.  In my mind they were Italian and they were having an affair).  Well, they live near me so I told her that I saw them in my neighborhood.  I said, "I wonder if they recognize me?"  She goes, "Maybe you'll find out that they're married to each other, not Italian and they've been married for 40 years and want to have a threesome with you.  They might want to bring you in for something new."  HAHAHAHA!  Those were not her exact words, but pretty close.  SO freaking funny. She was a nut today because she had "real coffee,'  (caffeine)  I can't believe she said threesome to me.  Ha.  She's nuts.

So, I want to listen to our sesh because I forgot some things that we talked about and said about this weighing/weight thing.  I don't know when I'll be able to listen, since my friend is here.  I'll figure it out.

No comments: