Thursday, September 13, 2012

WIF is going to get worse

On Monday, Charro asked if I had thought anymore about having my parents come in to a sesh.  I shook my head no.  She asked me if I thought it would be helpful and I said no, then she called me a chicken.  I said, "Yep, I'm a chicken, I'll admit it."  I'm okay with her calling me a "chicken," after all, it's the only meat I eat.

I know I mentioned this before, but WIF is going to suck.  I'm trying to plan my outfit for tomorrow.  Blah,  She's going to start getting mad at me because I'm not going to be gaining the weight.  Oh well, that's my doing, not hers.  The f'n food log will be handed out to me tomorrow too, unless she forgets.  I HOPE she forgets.  She's forgotten my receipt the past 4 sesh's so maybe she'll forget the food logs.  I HATE food logs.  I say that all the time, but it's so true.

I came home for 5 seconds today and had cat poop and puke to clean up.  Awesome.

I'm going to shower before I see Charro so my hair will be wet, which will hopefully make me weigh more.  I'm not showering for that reason, I'm showering because I don't feel like showering now and I probably won't work out tomorrow so I don't need to hold of on showering.  

I need to go to bed early.  I'm thirsty, but that's not why I need to go to bed early. 

I'm going to really start dreading WIF even more than usual, very soon!

No comments: