Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stupid new phone

I got a new phone and it sucks ass.  It was fully charged when I turned it on this morning and 6 hours later, it only has 40% of it's charge left, and I didn't even use the thing.  Plus, it's not receiving my emails, which is also annoying.  So, back to Verizon I go tonight, however I don't have any of the packaging or the receipts because it's all at my house, so I'm guessing that I won't be able to return this piece of crap tonight.  Oh well.  I'm going to check out the iPhone 4 because it's $100 cheaper than the 5 and I've never had an iPhone so I don't know what I may or may not be missing with the 5 anyone.

Charro is not going to be fun on Friday.  I fear this WIF situation.  Do I manipulate it or do I just go in there and let her know that I've gained no weight?  Hmmm....Either way, it's not going to be good.  Hopefully it will be cold and I can wear pants and long sleeves.

The "tornado" (my friend) arrives later.  13 days she will be here...Ugh!

No comments: