Saturday, September 29, 2012

Still in bed

I'm getting ready to head out for a run, okay, that's a lie, I'm still sitting in my bed because it's cold and my couch is being utilized by my friend so I'm not sitting there.  I have to get ready to head out for a run, which I don't really want to do, but I have to so I will.

I don't know when I'll listen to my sesh from yesterday, since I don't know when I'll have time to myself.  So, I'm just not writing down the "bad" things that Charro says I shouldn't be eating.  I know I'm supposed to write everything down, but I'm just not going to do that.  I may throw in things like a banana or something instead, just to write foods down.  I don't really care at this point.  I have no interest in doing this stupid food log so I'll just write some things down and make some things up.

Okay, it looks like it's going to rain and it's cold out.  I hope I don't get rained on.

No comments: