Monday, September 24, 2012

Sleep is better than food

I am so exhausted that I'm about to head to bed.  I have been going to bed way too late and waking up too early.  My friend is out tonight so I just want to go to bed.  I got home at 8 PM and am just too tired to even eat dinner, which Charro will not be thrilled about, but I can't think about anything other than sleep.

I think I might have given myself a concussion today, but maybe I didn't.  I'm hoping that I didn't because what happened was stupid and really, really lame if I got a concussion from it.  I felt spacy and had a headache after the fact, and felt weird a bit while sitting in Charro's office.  I told her that I thought I gave myself a concussion, but then told her that I was joking, because she asked.  I said, "Do you think I'd really tell you if I thought I got a concussion.  She said, "I would hope you would.  You should."  Hmm, nah because then she'd make me go see a doctor or something stupid.

I have 2 more WIFs left.  Well, I should have three but Charro will not be here next Friday, she's taking her birthday off.  I think she's turning 40.  I can't see her on Wednesday because I have a doctor's appointment at home, so I'm going to see her Monday and Tuesday, but I would think that she wouldn't weight me on Tuesday because she would have just weighed me on Friday.

I told her that I feel pregnant.  She asked me if I was okay with that and could get use to that.  I said no.

It doesn't seem like she really cares if I keep the food logs.  She's not adament about it.  Maybe by Friday I can get her to let me stop. ;)  I definitely don't think I can do it while I'm on my business trip.

Charro said "The healthiest people are those on the Mediterranean  diet."  Yeah yeah.  I asked her if she eats her entire meal everytime she goes out and she said yes.  I said, "You probably go to fancy restaurants where the portions are like (this big)."  She was like, "Yeah right, that's me." 

No comments: