Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering

I have a lack of motivation this morning and I'm going to blame it on the chill in the air.  I have a feeling that my legs might be tired when I set out for my run this morning, but I have a feeling it's going to be a short run anyway.  I don't really feel like running, but it must be done.  I'll have to spend the winter inside at the gym, so I have to be outside while I can. 

It's a crystal clear blue sky, just like it was 11 years ago today.  I wouldn't want to be anywhere near downtown today, so I'm glad I'll be staying close to home.  It's kind of eerie that the weather always seems to mimic the weather on September 11, 2001.  It's weird to me. 

Last night the beams of light were shining where the Twin Towers use to stand.  I went to my roof and took some pictures.  They came out pretty nice, if I do say so myself.  I don't know how this day is not a National holiday.  I don't get it.

I guess I should get ready to run. 

Ugh, I'm so not looking forward to the next 5 Fridays.  I have a feeling these next few weeks aren't going to be fun, when it comes to my sesh's with Charro.

No comments: