Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ran and lifted

So I got myself up and ran.  The second half was much easier than the first half.  All that matters is that it's done.  My hip started doing this little twinge thing, where I'd occasionally feel it, like it was tearing or something, which probably isn't a good thing when you have a labral tear.  Haha.  It's been feeling great and still feels good right now, so that's good.  I just hope it doesn't start hurting me again.  It's been nice to be pain free, and for so long to have been pain free. 

From the park, I ran to my gym to lift weights.  Granted I only lifted weights for about 15-20 minutes, but that's better than not lifting weights, right?  I don't think that's going to help with my "muscle gain" at all.  People keep telling me that Charro won't fire me, but she will.  If I don't gain this weight, I'm a goner.  I'm starting to prepare myself for that day when she says, "We have to end our work together because you didn't gain the weight."  I'm sure I'm going to hear it and it will be sad and I will be pissed, but I'm not going to sit here and constantly be shoving food down my throat just to get to a certain number.  It doesn't seem right to me.  Just like I shouldn't sit here and not eat to get to a certain number, it's the same concept.  So, that's that.

I'm waiting for two work calls, which I really need to talk to these people so I can plan my schedule for the next two days.  Hopefully they'll call back soon.  I have a feeling I'm not going to hear from one of them because he's a bit flaky.  Actually, most of the people I do business with will never call back.  I have a strange clientele.

No comments: