Monday, September 17, 2012

October 12

October 12, that's the day I'm supposed to hit the magic 102 (which because I'll have clothes on, she says it has to be 103-104) on the scale.  Here's the thing, I won't be getting weighed the week before because Charro is taking her birthday off, so no October 5th WIF.  I'm fine with that, but then I'll be gone the following week, possible on the 12th too, if I feel like it, so I won't see her for almost 2 weeks when I'm supposed to be gaining weight to this magical number.  I wonder if she will take this into consideration and give me extra time.  Ya think?  I don't think so but it's worth a shot.  Maybe I should email her and tell her my concerns.  I'll have to write something good.

I don't know why I bothered cleaning my apartment for my friend's arrival, she doesn't clean hers.  In fact, the last time I went to stay with her, the two of us spend TWO HOURS cleaning her bathroom.  TWO HOURS!!  She's a hoarder too, which doesn't help.  So, why did I clean???

I really don't know what I'm going to do about this gaining weight thing.  I said to Charro, "What if this is supposed to be my weight?" and she just about fell out of her chair laughing.  I was being serious.  I know she thinks I'm arguing with her a lot, but I'm just telling her my thoughts and trying to figure them out.  She finds some of them pretty humorous, and not in a good way, I don't think.

I just realized that I'm tired.  It's going to pour rain tomorrow.  Yuck!  I don't know if I'm going to have to tell my friend that I have to go to my T appointment, since she's going to be here for four of them.  I can't keep having "meetings."  Maybe I'll tell her about the Monday ones and say I have "meetings" for my Friday sesh's.  Those are going to be the hard ones because I get on and off the scale a million times on WIF, to see how much I weigh.

No comments: