Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My family and their bodies

So my family is not made up of big people.  We're all pretty small.  That being said, if my sister, who is 5 years older than I am, was in Charro's ED program she would be fired for being underweight.  My sister does not have an eating disorder.  She eats whatever she wants and doesn't work out all that much, she's just skinny.  My mom, when she was my age, would also be considered anorexic by Charro's charts, and she definitely eats whatever she wants.  What I'm saying here is that nobody in my family is big and I feel like Charro is forcing me to gain weight when my body probably doesn't want to be at a higher weight.  I've clearly manipulated my weight in the past, but now I am pretty normal.  I guess I'm kind of at the point where if Charro wants to fire me because I'm not at the magical 102, then that's what's going to happen.  I can't pretend or mess with it, it is what it is.

So, I have WIF on Friday and I'm just going to go in there, probably at the same weight as I was at last week, and she's going to have to deal with that.  No games.

No comments: