Monday, September 10, 2012

Ew, Fall is in the air

It's a chilly morning.  I don't like it.  It makes me sad.  The sun rises so much later.  The sun sets so much earlier.  It's sad.  Summer is over and that makes me really sad.

My finger/knuckle is a little swollen and bruised.  I took a field hockey stick to it yesterday.  It's not broken, so I'm not concerned.  Actually, I wouldn't be concerned if it was broken either because I've broken most of my fingers.  If it was all mangled, then I'd be concerned.

It will be a nice day to walk to Charro.  I have a busy day today.  I have to think of something good to talk to her about.  I had some crazy dreams that I'll discuss with her, after that, I don't know what we'll talk about. 

Ha, I just saw a funny milk commercial.

Maybe I'll get pizza for lunch today.  Hmm, we'll see how much time I have.

I'm already dreading WIF.  Each week WIF is going to get worse and worse.  Why can she just accept that this is my weight and it's not going to change?  That would be so much better.

I left my keys at the gym I teach at.  I realized that as I was trying to get into my apartment yesterday.  I didn't have time to go back up and get them.  I have to go there on Thursday so I'll just wait until then.  I don't really need them for anything.  My mailbox key is on there, but I'm not expecting any mail so I'm not walking all the way there to get my keys.  I'll get another spare made this morning, just in case I need another.

No comments: