Monday, September 17, 2012

100 or bust

Okay, they'll be no busting going on, but if I'm not 100 by Friday, Charro says I will have to do food logs.  I laugh because she keeps bringing up these food logs yet I have yet to see them or do them.  I'm totally fine with that, don't get me wrong.  I just find it funny that she keeps mentioning them.

I think she was a little bit punch drunk today.  I made her crack up a lot, and not intentionally.  It totally backfired when we were discussing my weight and I said, "What if this is supposed to be my weight?"  She responded with, "Well you gained weight last time so you can do it again."  Crap.  I didn't really gain weight last time.  See what lying does, it backfires and gets ya in trouble!!

Oh, I gotta get changed and head out.  More later.

No comments: