Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yay for clean spaces

I'm back from dirty hell.  I can't wait to take a shower without shoes...to go to the bathroom without 3 daddy longlegs staring at me...to go to the bathroom without other people (25 high school girls) in the bathroom with me...to not wear shoes 24/7.  I am so happy to be home with my kitties, even if it's only for 12 hours.  I have to go teach aerobics in an hour.  I thought about going to work out before class but I'm pretty wiped.  I was up from 3-5 AM this morning.  I played soccer with the girls for some exercise this morning.  I only ran two out of the three days and they were very hilly runs so they were pretty short, only 30 minutes.  I want to weigh myself now.  I'm supposed to wait until tomorrow but I want to just do it now, because what's the difference, really?  I will do it again tomorrow.

I think that's about it.  I can't wait to go to sleep and shower, but not in that order.

I get to weigh myself tomorrow but I want to do it right now.  I think I'd feel so guilty if I did that though.  If I weigh myself with clothes on it doesn't count though, right?  I think that's the case.

No comments: