Sunday, August 19, 2012

What's with the eating?

I think someone near me smokes pot every night around this time, because the past few nights I've smelled yucky stuff.  Ew, I hate the smell of pot, how can people smoke that stuff?!

I'm tired, which is good because I should go to bed soon because I have to get up early and get out of here.  I have to go away for 4 days and I'm not looking forward to it, as I've mentioned, but I'm all packed and ready, I think.  I don't know how I'm going to fill 5 hours of practice time every day.  I'm going to have to get creative so these girls don't get bored.  It's so annoying that I have to bring bedding, towels, etc, like I'm going off to college because we're staying in dorm rooms.  I'm not thrilled by this at all.  I think I get paid extra, which is a bonus.

So I guess my eating wasn't all that fantastic again today.  I was out so I didn't eat lunch until 3:30 PM, I did have a yogurt at noon so maybe that was lunch.  I didn't have dinner because I had lunch so late, but that's okay.  It will be interesting to see what kind of food they have at this place all week.  I have to be somewhat of a role model for these high school girls.  I have to keep my eye on one of them because I'm pretty sure she has an ED.  I emailed her mom earlier in the summer to discuss it, but she said she was okay.  We'll see.

I hate leaving my cats again.  They're sad about this, rightfully so.  I'll come back for one night and then leave them again for one night, which they won't be too thrilled about either.  I'll be home for less than 24 hours.  My poor babies.

I did not pack light for these 4 days, but that's okay. :)  It's all good. I should throw in another t-shirt or two too.  I think I have everything else that I need.  I even packed some nail polish. :)  Hopefully I'll have internet because I'm bringing my computer.  It's a school campus, it's gotta have wifi.

No comments: