Monday, August 20, 2012

This might be hell

Okay, so I'm in the dirtiest, nastiest, buggiest, spideriest place on earth.  This is pre-season hell.  Oh yeah, the food is horrible too and I really don't mind if I lose weight this week, which is bad because I sort of want to lose weight but I know I don't need to lose weight.  Hmm, not a good mind set I'm in right now, I don't think.

I went for a run and it was a lot of hills.  It was a good workout and I'm sure my legs are going to be sore tomorrow.  I saw a deer and it's fawn while I was running.  They stared at me and started walking towards me.  I was like, shouldn't they be going away from me.

It's so dusty in here that I can feel it settling in my throat and chest.  It's dust and mold, I'm sure.  It's sooo gross.  I don't need the Ritz but something clean please.  I'm going to cry! 

I should probably go to bed but I'm not tired.  I'm also not looking forward to doing another run tomorrow.  Yuck.

Charro gave me strict orders to make sure I eat well. She said, "You have a mission to eat well no matter what this week."  So far, not so good.  I don't care though.

No comments: