Thursday, August 30, 2012

My List

Here is my list of what I'm going to talk to Charro about tomorrow.  First I'm going to read her what she said to me about her not weighing me anymore and me being able to stay at 98 lbs, which was this: 
"Stay at this weight and we'll see how the ED goes.  Maybe this is good enough for you.  I can't fight you anymore.  I don't want a requirement.  I'm not going to weigh you. I hope that you will not lose any more weight and I hope that you will let me know if you do, b/c then that really becomes a treatment issue. (ME-I'm not trying to lose weight.)  So you want to stay at 98?  So let's just have that be it.  I won't weigh you anymore.  If you could just make a commitment that you won't drop below that."  Then I'm going to bust out into my list.

  1. You lied to me about the weight thing and I'm pissed about that.  How can I trust what you say to me?
  2. I did not drop below 98.
  3. Obviously everything I've accomplished and have been working on doesn't mean anything to you.
  4. I do not meet diagnostic criteria
  5. My weight has been the same for a long time, so why all of a sudden are you now reacting like this?
  6. You always say, "If you don't want to work on the ED we can talk about other things."  Now you say that you can't "ethically" do that.  - Another lie.
  7. Again, how am I ever supposed to trust what you say to me since you've now lied to me twice?
So, that's my list.  I'm all fired up again and am so ready to go in there.  I know she's going to have a lot of "But...blah blah...in that voice that she uses.  I think I have pretty good arguments here.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Like your list. I'll be eager to hear how it goes.