Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lunner

I didn't eat lunch until 4 PM.  Why, because I wasn't hungry.  I had breakfast around 8:30 and it was my normal sized bowl of cereal.  I had a few blueberries, but I wasn't hungry until later in the day so I didn't eat.  Should I have eaten?  Yes, probably, but I wasn't hungry.  What would Charro say about this?  She would not be happy.  She would tell me that I have to eat regardless of whether or not I'm hungry.  She'd say that I'm making a choice to stay in the ED.  She's right, but I'm not going to eat if I'm not hungry.  So, I am making a choice to be disordered, it is what it is.  This week I'll be making more choices, I'm not sure what they are, but they'll probably be disordered.  So, that's where I am.  So my lunch was also dinner, hence the name "lunner."  It counted as two meals since it was eating past lunch time and around dinner time.  Also, not healthy, but again, that's how it is right now.

No comments: