Friday, August 17, 2012

I want to see you cry

I feel like I had a good sesh with Charro this morning.  She said that she wants to see me cry.  She wants me to show some emotion.  She said that she's "a very emotional person" and has "bawled on the subway."  She asked me if I had ever seen anyone cry on the subway before, which is why she said that about herself.  The answer, yes, I have, many times and it's a little bit uncomfortable and I try not to look at the person.  I really wanted to ask her why she was crying on the subway, but I didn't because I figured she wouldn't tell me anyway.

I'm hungry but I have a meeting in at noon and I don't know if they're going to feed us so I don't want to eat lunch because then it's like a wasted meal.  I don't want to make my own food if I can get free food somewhere.  See, this is what happens when you live in NYC and everything is so expensive, you wait for the free food.  Ha.

Next Friday is weigh in week.  Yay.  I can't wait.  I said to Charro, "You know what next Friday is?" and she said, "You get to weigh in."  I said, "Yes, I'm so excited."  She would rather I get rid of my scale but we both know that that is not going to happen any time soon. 

There are  men working on my balcony and my one cat doesn't care because he's sitting out there watching the birds, which I think are attracted to my sunflowers because they're all of a sudden sitting on my railing.  Real birds too, not pigeons.  Ha.

No comments: