Friday, August 31, 2012

Hat's on and Lie denial.

I wore my hat to Charro this morning.  I said, "Do you want to know why I'm pissed?" then I told her.  I read her what she had said to me and told her that she lied to me, not once, but twice.  She, of course, said that she didn't lie, but she changed her mind.  Well, to me it's a lie.  She said that what she said wasn't really how she meant it.  I said, "Well, I clearly didn't misinterpret what you said, it was pretty straight forward."  We got nowhere with that conversation. She asked me if I would "take off my hat so we could talk."  I said, "I can talk with my hat on."  I really feel like we didn't accomplish anything in our conversation.  She told me I was "throwing a tantrum" because "of my hat and my phone."  (I had my phone out because I had emailed myself basically what my post said yesterday,  my list and her quote).  I was like "I have my list on my phone of what I want to talk about.  I'm not sitting here checking my email.  I can show you if you'd like."  Okay, so how is wearing a hat and having my phone out "throwing a tantrum," I really don't know.  I said, "I'm not standing up, kicking my feet and yelling."  Whatever.

So basically I said I'd gain the weight she wants me to gain, even if I'm full of shit and faking it til I make it.  I don't really care.  I'll figure it out.  I have 6 weeks to do it.  She's going to weigh me on Fridays.  She made no mention of a food log, so I'm not doing one.  I'm still really pissed, I kind of wanted to say "wicked pissed" even though I'm not from Mass.  She was like, "Can you eat without a nutritionist?"  I said, "I do it everyday, so I think I can handle it."  I'm still pissed at her.  She really didn't understand that I was pissed at her for lying to me, she kept insisting I was pissed over the four pounds.  Whatever, I'm just pissed.

No comments: