Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Going back on her word

So I found the sesh where Charro said I could stay at 98 pounds.  Here's what was said, verbatim.

Stay at this weight and we'll see how the ED goes.  Maybe this is good enough for you.  I can't fight you anymore.  I don't want a requirement.  I'm not going to weigh you. I hope that you will not lose any more weight and I hope that you will let me know if you do, b/c then that really becomes a treatment issue. (Me- I'm not trying to lose weight.)  So you want to stay at 98?  So let's just have that be it.  I won't weigh you anymore.  If you could just make a commitment that you won't drop below that.
 
I am going to share this with her because she kept trying to convince me that I misinterpreted what she had said, but that is pretty straight forward, if you ask me.

No comments: